Over 600 high quality fragrances
DIVAIN-675 - Similar to
Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel (2010 Version)
24,95 € 16,22 € | 100 ml
The world of fashion would not be the same without the Chanel house and, especially, without its creator: Coco Chanel. The French designer, turned into an icon, revolutionized the design and the vision that until then was had of the elegance and the sophistication.
Chanel: the story behind her perfume
Coco Chanel was not limited to designing clothes. With her creations, she was shaping and transmitting a way of being, of understanding life. In this desire to convey style beyond fashion, she knew that perfume was key to achieving it. Hence, phrases such as "perfume announces the arrival of a woman and lengthens her march" or "a woman without perfume is a woman without a future" are attributed to him.
With this philosophy, and after verifying that there was no fragrance that conveyed the new type of woman that she represented and that was the smell of love, she created in 1921 one of the most iconic perfumes in history that, despite being a century old , is still the epitome of good taste and luxury: Chanel No. 5. After this enormous success in the world of haute perfumery, many more would come, making the masion one of the leading perfume houses.
Chanel perfume for women
As with its fashion collections, the Chanel house designs perfumes for a sophisticated woman who is clear about what she wants and who is not afraid to stand out. Some of her most desired creations are:
- Coco Mademoiselle: One of its most popular fragrances, it is designed for young, sophisticated and sexy women. Its oriental notes give it presence without being excessive, making it ideal to wear during the day.
- Chance: This perfume is a proposal far from the most representative aromas of the brand, designed as a fresh and light perfume for the younger audience.
- Coco Eau de Parfum by Chanel: Turned into a modern classic, this perfume with oriental notes inspired by the city of Venice, is elegant and sophisticated, a safe bet on par with the first perfume in its history.
- Coco Noir: Inspired by the fascination that the French designer felt for Venice, a port halfway between East and West, this perfume is inspired by the contrasts of Baroque art, being both enigmatic and fresh.
Chanel perfume for men
As with women, the man for whom Chanel creates her perfumes is elegant and sophisticated, a lover of luxury and personal care. Some of her most recognized fragrances are:
- Allure pour Homme: A bestseller, this fragrance with oriental and woody notes is warm and balanced, ideal to wear during the day.
- Antaeus: Referring to the heroes of Greek mythology, this perfume has strength and presence, and is intended to represent masculine values.
- Egoiste Platinum: It is undoubtedly the freshest men's perfume in the house, it transmits the timeless elegance ideal for the man who seeks new experiences and is not afraid to take risks.
We want to offer you the best service
Try&Buy free return
We give you 100% of your money back, including shipping costs.Check the conditions of returns
Delivery 7-10 working days
Receive your order within 7-10 working daysRead more about delivery
You will receive a 3 ml sample just like your perfume so you can try it before you open the 100 ml bottle.Discover Try&Buy
Pay in 3 instalments interest free
Spread thee cost of your purchase into 3 interest free instalments.Check out