Properties and benefits of Snail gel cream
Snail cream is one of the most used products in beauty due to its variety of benefits for skin health. Moisturising snail mucin is used to treat skin conditions including acne, scars and skin pigmentation, as well as being used to for cell repair as an anti-aging and collagen booting skin gel, serum or cream.
Snail cream or snail mucin extract is an ancient natural method used to promote skin healing and repair. It was discovered in France in the 19th century becoming very popular. It should be noted that research on the benefits of snail mucus dates back to the 18th century, but it was in 1953 that it was confirmed to aid against coughs and chronic bronchitis. Later, in 1980, its cosmetic qualities were discovered making it one of the best products in to buy in beauty.
Benefits of snail gel cream
The properties and benefits of Snail mucin have made this product a best buy in the beauty market, predominantly for women looking to repair skin cells and fight wrinkles. This is thanks to the high content of collagen, elastin, vitamins, glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid and allantoin in snail slime. Here are some of the characteristics for which these creams have become so famous.
- Snail mucin cream is a powerful moisturising serum. Its water content can reach 98% making it the perfect additive free serum to buy for the care of dry and sensitive skin needing to regain its vitality.
- Offers anti-aging properties. Snail mucus cream contains collagen and elastin, which reduces and repairs wrinkles and fine lines. In addition, it has an antioxidant effect that protects cells.
- Helps eliminate acne in the same way it reduced pigment marks, reduces scars, cleanses and repairs the skin cells effectively.
- Snail mucin extract is one of the best toxin free products to make a natural peel. It exfoliates the skin, removing dead cells and impurities to promote cell regeneration and repair.
- Lastly, this magical snail mucus cream also helps reduce stretch marks.
The best Snail Creams
If you want to enjoy the benefits that snail slime cream brings, you can try the creams produced by brands such as Benton, Yeouth, Babaria or Mizon. You can also find similar products made with snail gel and hyaluronic acid in other online health and beauty stores such as Amazon or Holand and Barrett at a much cheaper price and just as effective.