1 - Introduction
Divain Team attaches particular importance to the protection of user privacy and its obligations in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
Divain Team SL, with registered office at Ctra. Astorga-Pi, 34, 24710 Astorga, León, is responsible for data processing for the website www.divainparfums.com
2 - When do we collect your information?
We collect your personal information when you:
- You visit our website.
- You create an account on our website.
- You make a purchase or booking on our website.
- You subscribe to our newsletters.
- You sign up for one of our loyalty programmes.
- Participate in special operations, in particular games, competitions, product tests, customer surveys or market research.
- Share content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter using the hashtag #Divain or other hashtags we offer.
- You contact us, in particular when you call or submit a request or complaint to our customer service teams, when you rate or review our products and/or services or when you talk to other visitors in real time.
If you have consented to third parties sending us personal information about you.
3 - What information do we collect about you?
We consider all information that can directly or indirectly identify you to be "personal information". We may primarily collect the following personal information:
Data relating to your identity, in particular your gender, surname, first name/s, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, usernames and passwords, date of birth or age.
Data relating to your payment method, in particular your credit card number and expiry date.
Data relating to our business transactions, in particular order numbers, your purchase history, your request or communications with our customer service, your preferences and interests, your activity on the website or information about one of our loyalty programmes.
Content data (photos, videos, reviews, comments, etc.).
Data about your social media accounts (username, biography, location, etc.), uploads and messages when sharing content or using the hashtag #Divain or other hashtags we offer.
Data relating to recordings of telephone conversations in order to provide the best quality of service, in particular for the training and evaluation of our staff.
Technical data, in particular your IP address or information about how your device navigates through our website.
Other data you provide when you contact us or we have received from third party providers.
4 - Why are your personal data collected?
We collect your personal data in part or in full, mainly for the following purposes:
- Website administration and improvement of the quality of service. This processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest mentioned above.
- Processing of your orders (orders, deliveries, invoices, after-sales service, etc.). This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), in particular to help us to get to know you better and to provide you with personalised offers about our products and services (in particular by e-mail, by SMS, on social networks or any other means and by displaying targeted advertisements on websites and social networks), to manage your membership of our Loyalty programme and to analyse and anticipate market trends in order to better meet your needs. For these purposes, we may perform targeting operations based on your preferences, interests and shopping behaviour, analyse your browsing and requests on our website or take any other action to better qualify our database. For example, we may import into Facebook a list that includes encrypted data (e-mail or phone number) to identify users who have already had an interaction with our brands and/or who may be interested in our products and services and offer them personalised advertising on social networks. Creating an account allows us to personalise your customer experience, but you can also place an order using the Guest Check Out option. This processing is done with your consent or is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest mentioned above.
5 - Do we disclose your personal information?
We never sell or rent out your personal information to other companies for marketing purposes.
Divain Team is an international company operating in many countries. The personal information we are collecting about you will be used by Divain Team and is likely to be communicated to other Divain Team companies if necessary.
It may also be shared with service providers chosen for their expertise and reliability and acting on our behalf and at our direction (order processing and fulfilment, secure payment, customer service management, technical development and maintenance operations, pricing and reviews, analytics, spam prevention, affiliate and digital campaign management, etc.). We authorise these service providers to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements and we strive to ensure that your personal information is always protected.
These third parties may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including in countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as in your country of residence. In such a case, we will ensure that we:
Obtain your unambiguous consent to share your personal information with these third parties.
Enter into appropriate data transfer agreements in accordance with the standard model clauses established by the European Commission.
Comply with binding corporate rules (BCRs) approved by competent authorities.
Ensure that such third parties comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Privacy Shield Principles relating to the collection, use and retention of personal data transferred from the European Union to the US.
Finally, we may also transfer your personal information to local authorities if required to do so by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with applicable law.
6 - How do we protect your personal data?
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, with regard to the nature of the data and the risks involved in their processing, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being altered, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
Such measures may be in particular practical, such as limiting access to data to service staff authorised to do so by virtue of their duties; contractual guarantees in the event that an external provider is used; privacy impact studies; regular reviews of our privacy practices and policies and/or physical and/or logical security measures (protected access, authentication procedure, backups, anti-virus software, firewalls, etc.).
7 - What is our policy regarding minors?
This website www.divainparfums.com is not intended for minors.
We do not knowingly collect or process personal data relating to minors. In the event that we become aware that personal data relating to minors has been collected without the prior consent of the parental or legal guardian, we will take appropriate steps to contact the individual and, if necessary, delete such personal data from our servers and/or the servers of our suppliers.
9 - How do you manage the content you share on Social networks with the hashtags we propose?
- You can choose to use our hashtags to tag your content on Social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
- By using such hashtags, you acknowledge and agree that your content may appear on our website and may be used to refer to our products or services.
- We remind you that the information you make public on Social networks may be viewed, used and stored by others around the world, in particular in countries that do not have legislation ensuring adequate protection of your personal information as defined in your country of residence.
- We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that, when you submit content using one of our hashtags, your use of Social networks is governed exclusively by the general terms and conditions of those social networks. We recommend that you read and consult them on a regular basis.
- If you wish to stop a certain content from appearing on our website, please remove it from the social network or stop using one of our hashtags.
10 - How long is your personal data kept for?
As a general rule:
- Data on potential customers/clients are retained, unless you express your opposition or submit a cancellation request, for a period of three years from their collection or from the last contact or the termination of the business relationship. After this three-year period has elapsed, we may contact you again to find out whether you wish to continue receiving commercial offers. If we do not receive a positive and explicit reply from you, the data concerning you will be deleted or archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
- Data relating to identity documents may be kept for one year in the event that you exercise your rights.
- Credit card data will be deleted after the transaction or archived for evidentiary purposes in accordance with the provisions in force. Subject to your express consent, bank details may be retained until the expiry date of the credit card. We never store your visual cryptogram.
- Data to prove a right or a contract or which is retained in compliance with a legal obligation may be archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
- Dialing data or recordings of telephone conversations may be stored for up to six months.
11 - What are your rights with regard to your personal data and how can you contact us?
If you provide us with your e-mail address, telephone number or postal address, you may receive e-mails, calls or messages about our products, services or future events. You can unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time by contacting us at the address below or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in all our emails. You can also change your account preferences at any time.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right of access, rectification, deletion and portability of the data concerning you, as well as the right to object to and limit the computerised processing of your data. You may withdraw your consent at any time. To exercise these rights, you must send us the corresponding request with proof of your identity:
By e-mail to the Customer Service Department at: email@example.com
By post to the following address:
Divain Team SL.
Ctra. Astorga-Pi, 34
24710 Astorga, León, Spain
We shall inform you of the measures we take as a result of your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving it. However, we reserve the right to refuse to act on requests which are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid www.agpd.es), if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.Should you have any questions about this privacy and data protection policy, please contact our contact person.