BUY, TRY AND ENJOY
RETURNS NOTICE 7th January 2021
For reasons beyond the usual methodology of DIVAIN, we are forced to temporarily suspend the option of requesting a return by customers who have placed orders from Great Britain. This temporary suspension of said service will only affect orders made from January 8 2021 onwards, this being a provisional measure until we can return to normal service. Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for this inconvenience.
IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are not satisfied with the order you have received, you can return it at no cost to you.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
1. From the time that you receive your order, you have 14 days to request a return.
2. The perfume must still contain a minimum of ¾ of the original quantity (75ml).
3. Contact us in the following link and we will issue a returns label. If you are in the UK we will send a courier for collection and for other countries we will issue a returns label.
4. Wrap and seal your parcel securely using the original DIVAIN box so that it is well protected. Tape all sides and openings to make it nice and secure. Avoid using string or paper over-wrap.
5. If you are in the UK a courier will come to the requested address affix a label and give you a collection receipt. Please ensure you keep the receipt as your record until you receive your refund.
For other countries in Europe please carefully cut along the dotted line in the middle of the label we issue. Affix only the return label securely on the OUTSIDE of the parcel making sure you do not obstruct or obscure the paperwork and ensure you have removed or covered any old shipping labels. You should include the instructions, which contains your order number INSIDE the box.
6. Take your parcel to a local post office and please keep the proof of receipt of postage. To locate your nearest drop- off point please use the links to the corresponding website below. You will be able to track your parcel on this website using the tracking code on your receipt.
When following these instructions, the returns process should normally take 3-5 working days from drop- off. In some occasions returned parcels may be delayed, especially during holiday seasons. Please allow 10 working days before contacting us.
Royal Mail UK - www.royalmail.com
AnPost Ireland - www.anpost.com
Postnl Netherlands - www.postnl.nl
PostNord Sverige Denmark & Sweden - www.postnord.se
Note: If you have bought one or more fragrances using a discount code and this code is related to the quantity of fragrances then a return may mean that you forfeit this discount on returning a product. This is due to the order no longer meeting the terms and conditions of the discounted offer.
You must return the perfume in its original box. Above are the instructions for re-packaging the perfume/s.